Sunday, May 10, 2009

Provo River

Last weekend we had to stop and let the kids see how fast the river was running after all the rain and melting snow. It was so pretty and the kids loved to see it.
The kids also love to go in the jogging stroller on this jogging trail. I took them on it yesterday and the river was still running very fast. Ever since Reid was a little baby I have taken him jogging with me. And ever since we have lived in this house we have been going on this jogging trail (since 2003). Everytime we go over a bridge like this I will say "that sure is a rickety old bridge." and Reid will say back "it sure is a bumpy old bridge too". And then we will both laugh. Year after year he will always reply the same, even if we haven't been jogging through the whole winter sure enough as soon as it gets warm and I go jogging again I say the same thing and he replys the same way. (now and when he was just starting to talk) I love it. It is our little inside joke. Reid and I always laugh and Clara doesn't know why it is so funny.

No comments: