Sunday, May 17, 2009

Alvin

Alvin still isn't walking yet, but he is now standing alone.
This is the usual Alvin. He is still such a grumpy guy. I am working so hard all the time to try and figure out how to make him happy. I had to take a picture of this side of him cause this is him most of the time. It has been hard, because I feel like I am doing something wrong. As a mom I am always blaming myself. I guess that is a typical mom.

Wanting me to hold him. The day this was taken he wanted me to hold him all day, but even when I held him he wasn't happy so this picture was taken when I just set him down because I couldn't take it anymore. Poor Alvin.
My mom and David always have all of these theorys of why he is this way, but my theory is that he just doesn't sleep enough. so he is always tired. I can't get him to take good naps. He sleeps through the night, but wakes up from his naps shortly after I put him down and I can't get him to fall back to sleep, he will cry for hours. (Seriously hours I have tried it) My other kids as babies eventually gave up, but not Alvin. A lot of my day is spent trying to get Alvin to take a good nap. Any tips?

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

I don't really have any tips--other than I am sure it is just a phase you have to last thru. He is do darling even with that sad little face! I love that last picture--so cute with his little fist on his eyes!