Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

This past weekend we visited my Grandma Johnson's, my Grandma and Grandpa Brinton's, my aunt Genevieve's, and my cousin Genevieve's graves.
Reid and Clara standing over Genevieve Brinton's grave. She died in a house fire when she was less than 2 years old. I can't imagine how my grandma and grandpa ever made it through that tramatic time. They say they were loved a supported by many friends, family, and ward members.
My dad and Alvin looking for my dad's parents' graves. It took us a while to find them. It is hard to remember where they are when you only go once a year.

We cleaned the grave too. I mean Chauncy and my dad cleaned the graves:)

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

Of course Chauncy cleaned the graves.
Would you consider naming a girl Genevieve if you have another? It's pretty. You could call her Evie for short. Sad story by the way.