Sunday, May 17, 2009

Projects I have been doing



I made these shirts for my niece Chloe and my friend's daughter, but I made Clara model them. In case you are wondering why I didn't make one for Clara it's because when I asked her if she wanted a pink one like these ones she replied "Yes, but without that stuff on it." So basically just a pink shirt. Clara is so particular with her clothes like I have said before. Anyway, I first made one of these shirts for myself and my friend Amy and then thought how cute they would be on little girls. I am working on some applique shirts for my kids too, let's hope Clara will wear them. I will post them when I finish.

3 comments:

Amy M. said...

Love-love-love the shirts. I'm loving our appliques too and will post also when I get time. I still am going to make Clara a snail and does Reid want a rocket? You were right about the uncomf Target. Sam told me to throw it in the garbage after he had been wearing it a mere 10 minutes. Dang. I should have known better.

Meaja said...

I love the shirts Nabby, soo cute! If your selling them, you got a buyer here!!

Carrie Hazar said...

WOW! Those look just like the real thing. I should have just paid you to make them for me. If you end up selling them, I will buy them from you for my girlies! Good job!!