Monday, May 25, 2009

Ham and Swiss Sliders

I got this recipe from my friend Katie. My mom and I made them on Sunday and they were so yummy. I could have eaten 5 of them myself. Anyway here is the recipe...
Ham & Swiss sliders
24 good white rolls, if you are in utah we like shirley's or judy's
24 pieces good honey ham
24 small slices swiss cheese
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup miracle whip
{poppy seed sauce}
1 1/2 TBSP poppy seeds
1 1/2 TBSP yellow mustard
1 stick butter, softened
1 TBSP dry minced onion
1/2 tsp. worschestershire sauce
in a small bowl, mix together mayo & miracle whip. spread into both sides of the center of each roll. place a slice of ham & a slice of swiss inside of each roll. close rolls & place into a large baking dish or heavy cookie sheet. place sandwhiches very close together.
in a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients. pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. Let sit until butter sets if butter was too melted. cover with foil & bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. uncover & cook for 2 additional minutes. serve warm.
** sandwiches can me assembled a day ahead & kept in the fridge ready to bake.

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

These look good. I must make. Where do I get shirley's or judy's?

I like that if you say a recipe or food is good then I know I'll like it too.