Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fashion Show

My sister-in-law Katrina and I were models in a fashion show for her friend Jen's boutique this weekend. We has so much fun. Her friend Jen's boutique is called Vintage Fox boutique. You can link to her site from my blog under "favorite sites" and it says "JChic" (the old name). She has really cute clothes.
Here is am in the basement waiting for the show to start with Katrina's friends who were in it too.

Here I am in my second outfit after the show. After the show we went to dinner and had some good food and good laughs.
Here I am walking in it. My mom was there and she was trying to take pictures and she kept yelling "wait stop right there. Let me get a picture right there." It was hard not to laugh.
Here are all the models in the show. Lot's of fun girls. It was a fun break from being a mom.

5 comments:

Amy M. said...

Fun fun. I wish it wasn't when I was out of town. You look cute in the black one piece.

Carrie Hazar said...

You guys look so cute and it looks like it was a fun event. I loved hearing about your mom...classic!

Michelle Cherrington said...

Lookin' HOT!! I bet you and Katrina had a blast doing that. You both look gorgeous!!

Grandma Brinton said...

Hey...i am the mom and of course i wanted to get pictures of you both. i guess i was making a bit of a fool of myself. You two were the most beautiful models.

Melanie Anne said...

What a babe!! A Mommy who is walking the cat walk on the side--now that is impressive! You really do look great! And that is hilarious about your Mom wanting picures! What a good Mom!