Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Mothers in my life.

I just wanted my mother-in-law to know how much I appreciate her and all she does for us. She was the most amazing mother to my husband. David is constantly telling me how much she did for him and his siblings. She is so involved in my kids life even though she lives in Arizona. She is such a caring mother-in-law to me too. My kids love her and miss her so much. She wants to know everything about them and is always sending them cards with stickers in them for every little and big holiday. They love it. She has always had a love for children's books and her love for them is so contagious. Because of her we now have a huge collection of books that my kids and I love. I think my kids will always thank their grandma for their love to read. She is such a great example to our family. We love her and thank her.



Happy Mother's Day Mom! I wanted my mom to know how much I love her are how much she means to me. My mom is the best person to talk to if you are having a bad day or need help. She always makes me feel like I can handle anything or helps me if I can't. Even with rheumatoid arthritis, she is there to help me as much as she possibly can. She is always up for any outing. Even if she is having a bad day health wise, it is very uncommon for that to stop her from having fun. I remember when I was younger and we had planned to go clothes shopping and she woke up feeling really bad she would take me anyway. It meant a lot to me and I don't know if she knew I noticed that she didn't feel well and took me anyway. I know it was just shopping, but that is a very special thing to me:). She is also the greatest grandma too. When she watches my kids she doesn't just let them play or let them watch a movie. She plays with them the whole time and wants to take them to all kinds of events and activities where I am usually the one saying it seems like too much work to go. This is how she was as my mom growing up. Taking us everywhere, to everything. I feel so lucky to have her as my mom. Thank you mom.

1 comment:

Jill T said...

Lots of updates. Those oreo truffles look so good. I'll have to try them!