Sunday, May 17, 2009

Funny things my kids have done or said lately.

Reid loves to wear his soccer outfit and puts it on most days when he gets home from school. The other day when he was wearing it my client asked him "Reid, what position do you play in soccer? Do you play goalie?" and Reid replied "No, I play with Coleman."

The other day when Clara had the stomach Flu and was up all night throwing up I asked her in the morning "Clara do you need to throw-up?" and Clara said "No, I ran out of throw-up"

Reid said on one of our bike rides this week "It's such a nice day to be outside on a bike." Cute little boy.

Clara loves to make of names for people and her nicknames for Alvin are "Sally"(don't ask me where she got that one) and "Mister Manny"(again don't ask I have no idea).

I had a garage sale yesterday and Reid and his friend Coleman made signs that said STOP and put them on all the trees in the yard.

And last but not least, the other day one of the moms of one of Reid's friends from school said her son came home from school with one of our checks (yes a real life check) and it said on it "To John, One Billion dollars, signed Reid Hazar." She asked him where he got it and he replied "Reid said if I let him cut in line in front of me then he would give me one billion dollars and he gave me this check." She told him he couldn't cash the check and he was very upset with Reid for tricking him. Can you believe Reid?

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

I AM DYING at the check. Best story! Reid thinks of funny things.

The Wuehler Wireless said...

Ok, the check thing is hilarious! That is too funny. Thanks for sharing.