Friday, May 7, 2010

Valentines Day

Big Lips comes to our house on Valentines day. And this year Reid wanted to make sure that Big Lips knew where to go so he made signs telling Big Lips where to put everything. This sign is telling Big Lips to put cut out paper hearts all down the hall(that is what she has done in the past years)

This sign is telling Big Lips to put the candy on the coffee table.


And this sign is telling Big Lips to put the presents by the fire place.

Big Lips thanked Reid for the helpful signs and left a kiss. Clara was so scared to go to bed that night, because she was afraid Big Lips would kiss her.
Here are the hearts she left down the hall.

Here are the kids with there presents, and their "I love you because...." books that I have made the past two years for each of my kids and my husband telling them why I love them. My friend Amy has done it for her kids and husband all along and I kept meaning to do it, but never did until last year so that is my new tradition.

And at last we had a full pink breakfast. Pink milk, pink waffles, and pink eggs.

No comments: