Friday, May 7, 2010

Saint Patrick's Day

I stole this idea from my friend Jill, because it seemed so fun and it sure was. My kids love it. anyway she posted on her blog last year that the leprechauns come to her house on Saint Patrick's day and play tricks on them and leave a pot of gold. So here are the tricks they played. They turned the milk green and left us with some lucky charms for breakfast.

They turned the toilet water green.

They left foot prints all over the house so we knew where they had been.

And they left pots of green candy.
And pots of "gold". Clara was so scared to go to bed the night before because she was afraid they would pinch her. She made sure to wear green pj's to bed. It was a fun day. Especially since it was my birthday too:) I went to cheesecake factory for dinner which always makes it a good day.

No comments: