Friday, May 7, 2010

Alvin turned 2

Alvin loves Elmo so I made an Elmo cake. He was so excited and wanted Grandma to see it sooo bad. He could hardly wait to show her. Whenever he sees Elmo he dances and sings La La La La, La La La La.

Proud little birthday boy of his Elmo cake.

My niece Chloe's birthday is 3 days before Alvin's so we had a combined birthday party. Here they are blowing out the candles. Alvin has been my hardest kid so far, but I still love him to death. As hard as he is all day I still go to bed missing him. He is such a cute boy and loves his ma ma. He always has to come back for hugs once in a while as he is off playing. He has such a low voice for a 2 year old and he grunts before he says anything. For example he loves protein bars and asks for them all day long and so he is often walking around going "ugh bar" "ugh bar". I don't know where the ugh came from, but he has said it for a long time and hasn't changed. I will miss it when it stops. I love my little Alvin. Happy Birthday Alvin.

No comments: