Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Times

Reid like I have said before is always making costumes out of nothing. He made this with the easter grass and paper.

One of the many painting days. My kids love to create, I just wish it wasn't so messy. Reid especially likes to create. He is often in his room for hours and then comes out with some sort of book he wrote or picture. I love to see what he comes up with.
My only girl Clara won't dress up in princess clothes, but she will dress up in Reid's clone trooper costumes, but notice she does have glass slippers on with it:)

Reid broke his leg skiing in Park City. I was so mad because we got this great deal to take him skiing, and now it has turned into a $1200.00 day of skiing. Every time I get another bill I weep. Reid got so good on his crutches though. He was so fast. He eventually got a walking cast and some days he would still use is crutches and I would ask him "Reid why are you using your crutches." and he would say "I miss them." This poor kid has broken both legs and had stitches on his face four times. There is a video below of him on his crutches.

One of my best friend's dad has opened up 2 Corner Bakeries in Utah and we got to go to the open house. Here we all are with our empty plates and baguettes. By the way the food there is to die for.


Here is a video of Reid on his crutches. I took it to show how fast he is, but in the video he actually fell on them too, which normally didn't happen, but happened while I videoed him. I am telling you this kid gets hurt a lot.

No comments: