Friday, May 7, 2010

Dresses I've been making.

I have the sewing bug again and so I have been making all kinds of dresses. Some for Clara and others for gifts. This one above I made for a one year old named Blakely. Her mom hasn't seen it yet so I excited to give it to her.
This one above I made as Clara's Easter dress. I made a matching one for my niece Chloe.

This was a second Easter dress for Clara because I couldn't get making it out of my head.
And so I had to make 2 of them. One for Clara and one for her bestie Ella.

This one was for my client's daughter who is clara's age.

And this one was for my niece Madison's birthday present. What a good little model Clara is :)Yes i know I am obsessed with sewing, but I have really found my passion. I would sew all day if I could, unfortunately I don't have time for it, but I have somehow found time for these projects.

No comments: