Friday, May 7, 2010

Dinosaur Museum

We have a Thanksgiving point membership this year so you will see a lot of pictures at the many venues there. Here is alvin in the sand at the dino museum without a shirt because he got it all wet at the wet sand part. He is such a handful lately. He usually ends up shirtless everywhere I go so you would think I would think to bring an extra shirt in case he gets wet, but I don't. I finally bring an extra pair of underwear just in case Clara has an accident, but ever since I have had one she has never needed it.


The wet sand part. My kids could play in this for hours.

Alvin is a little small for the aprons but he had to have one because his big brother and sister had one.

My in-laws were in town when we went this time and so here is Jido(grandpa) with Alvin.

No comments: