Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alvin in the Johnny Jump Up

(Hint: turn off the playlist at the very bottom of the page to hear the video better) Here is Alvin at 3 and a half months in the Johnny Jump up. This might be boring to some of you, but I thought my family would like to see it. I was looking back at Clara and Reid's baby books and Alvin weighs right now at 3 and a half months what Clara and Reid weighed at 6 months, 16lbs.. He is going to get really hard to carry if he keeps this up. He is starting to try to grab stuff. This is when it really gets fun. I love how he now holds on to my shirt while he is nursing. So cute. I love it now that he recognizes me so well now.

3 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

Oh-how-cute!! The audio of the kids is a total bonus :)

4 Week Slimdown said...

That is so cute. Reid is so funny! I loved that when I was little.. What a crack up!

gunnarson said...

I love that age too. They are so sweet and fun and light up when they are getting any attention from you. I love the hot air balloon pics. How fun! Can't remember if I've already told you, but your hair looks really cute.