Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Alvin 3 months old





Alvin is 3 months old now. He is so smiley and He laughs so much now. Reid and Clara are still obsessed with him. I thought the excitement would wear off by now, but no. He still takes a pacifier and a bottle, which my other kids stopped taking them by now. Lets hope he will stay this way. He is not sleeping through the night yet, but he did do it one time, so it is possible. It is so fun now that he is responding. I love his little coos and happy noises. He is also a very strong little guy. He seems stronger than my other kids. We are loving this little guy in our family. He is just what we wanted. We love him so much.

7 comments:

Tyler James said...

I thought he had big teeth at first, but then I relized it was his gums. It was my mom who corrected me.I still can't wait to see him

Michelle Cherrington said...

Alvin is so so cute!!! His smile is adorable and he's such a handsome baby. We're all so excited to see all of you!!

Sabra said...

He is darling. I couldn't believe how smiley he was this evening at the park. I think you are a great mom and do a wonderful job with your kids. I am glad that we are neighbors and friends.

a wynn wynn situation said...

What cute pictures- I LOVE the laughing one!

4 Week Slimdown said...

He looks so cute. His eyes look brown in them when you zoom the picutres in.

Melanie Anne said...

What a cute baby!! I love your new haircut! That cut looks really good on you! Also-I lov eyour new blog look. Hope your having a great time with all the Hazars!

gunnarson said...

Looks like he's getting big! He looks like you. I love the haircut! Looks super cute. Makes me want my shorter again, but I need Egan home first so I actually have time to do my hair everyday. I still have to see Katrina's too. I love the pic of Clara in the crib with Alvin. Conner tries to get in Gavin's crib all the time too.