Friday, December 30, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

I am so proud of the sweater I made for David for the ugly Christmas Party we went to this year at a neighbor's house.  I think he for sure had the ugliest one.  He didn't win, but he should have.  I am so mad that I didn't get a picture of myself in mine.  I had on a Christmas sweater vest.  It was hot:)
I took off the buttons on this DI special and put on these lovely mitten buttons. And don't forget to notice the wreaths on the pockets. And the best part was when he turned around to reveal this lovely Christmas tree on the back.
Here is is the beauty.  I made him pair it with the white pants and white turtle neck.  I had so much fun making a fool out of him.  He was a good sport to go along with it. 
Here he is checking out the party.  What a HOTTIE!!

No comments: