Monday, December 19, 2011

Brinton Christmas Party


As you know I make a homemade gift for my mom every year and have been doing it since I was 7 years old.  This year I made these 3 Christmas pillows with appliqued elves on them which represent each of her grandchildren.  The one above is Reid and Clara and this one below is Chloe. 

This one is Alvin and Dean.  I have so  much fun adding detail to make and they just kept getting cuter and cuter.  I am loving burlap this year it makes everything look cute. 
Here the kids acted out the nativity. And then we played our annual candy game.  My mom gets a ton of different goodies/treats that we all like and we play the dice game.  Alvin picked the white choc. pretzels.

Dean got a fun furry and and so did Uncle Gary.  Such a funny pic.  I made a salted carmel cheesecake and I found on pinterest.   It was sooo yummy.  I am a big fan of salted desserts. 
Alvin is my most expressive child.  In both good ways and bad.  And so this Christmas everytime he would open his presents he would yell and scream things like "OH YA!!!" "YA BABY!!"  when he saw what it was.  Here he is opening a hotwheels track.  He obviously liked it. 

No comments: