Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snow and a Sick Baby Make a Fun Spring Brake

So Reid has spring brake this week and this is what we woke up to... So much snow. Not only did I wake up to snow, but a baby with a fever which turned out to be the stomach flu with throw up. Let's just say I have had a bad couple of days. My husband was out of town which didn't help either. As sad as I was I tried to make it fun for Reid and Clara.
Here they are blowing bubbles on plates. Put about two drops of dish soap onto a plate pour a little water on the plate and them blow in the water with a straw. (it works best if you blow really slow) They loved it.

Here they are painting. We also cut out shapes with cookie cutters the first day and they decorated them with stickers and glitter (i didn't get a picture of that craft, because I was holding screaming, sick Alvin) Anyway, I can't wait for the warm weather.

No comments: