Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Baby Girl Turns 3.





Clara turns 3 tomorrow. I love having her as my little girl. We are so much alike. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. At least she will always know how to get her way :). She is such an affectionate little girl. She can't go too long without cuddling with someone. She loves her brothers. She is always sharing with Reid and she can't keep her hands off Alvin. She loves her sippy cups and her blanket. She is always carrying them with her everywhere. She loves to play with Reid, so she pretty much plays with cars more than her girl toys. The other day she was digging through all the cars and crying histerically saying "I can't find the Pontiac." She is always volunteering for everything. Everytime we ask who wants this?, or who did this?, or who will do this? she always yells "ME!" She is up for anything. She also offers such beautiful prayers. Sometimes we have to tell her to end it because they can go on forever. She is such a help around the house. She will clean up when she is asked, throw stuff away when she is finished with it, she will get her own clothes on by herself, and much more. I love her so much I can hardly stand it. I often find myself just starring at her and watching her every move. I am so glad she is part of our family.

3 comments:

4 Week Slimdown said...

Those pics are so cute.. She got her little personality so young!

Michelle Cherrington said...

I love these pictures of her and seeing how she's grown. She's such a beautiful girl and I can't wait to see her!!

4 Week Slimdown said...

How old was she when she did that nose scrunch.. That is so cute.. Were those at 6 months? and the pearl necklace was that when she was 2?