Friday, July 16, 2010

Landscaping coming soon!!!

We are getting our landscaping done and when the landscaper dropped off the tracker my kids played on it all evening. The yard is almost done and I can't wait for the dust to go away from our house. We are also finishing part of our basement so I have it coming from everywhere. It is not fun, but it will be worth it once it is all done.

Playing on the tractor. Clara was the only one letting me take lots of pictures of her. The boys were too into the tractor. Clara is getting so much fun. She is starting to try more things and wear a variety of clothing. she use to only wear tennis shoes, jeans, and t shirts and now she will wear different kinds of pants, tunics, and she actually wore a skirt to dinner the other night and not just to church. She is a little tom boy, which I love about her, but having only one girl I get excited when she is a little girly.