Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sewing projects

I have been doing a lot of sewing lately. It has become a big stress relief for me. here is a dress I made for my niece.
Okay so you will see that i have gone a little crazy adding bibs to everything. Here is a shirt I made for Clara.


Cute skirt and bib shirt combo. I made this skirt using all leftover scraps. I really liked how it turned out which is funny because usually i spend so much time putting the fabrics together and it seems like the ones that I don't think about as much turn our the cutest.



I bought all of this fabric and walmart and made this reversible dress and pants. one side looks like this and the other looks like the one below.


Other side of reversible dress.



Dress for Clara. I love a flutter sleeve on little girls.


This dress is where the my bib obsession started and when i finished I was like "where else can I put a bib?"


And I found many places to put them:) These are not for Clara so she doesn't have this many of these shirts.

However, Chloe and Clara are now often found wearing bibs:)










This is big on Clara because it is for an older niece, but Clara was willing to be the model.


A twin dress for Chloe like Clara's.



Cute flutter sleeve dress I made for a 1 year old niece.

No comments: