Friday, July 16, 2010

Liberty Park

We went to liberty park this week and it was so much fun. I have to say I feel like there is a lot more to do with my kids in salt lake county than in Utah county. I loved Utah county, but we have had so much fun this summer all for free. At this park there is a fun play ground, a splash park, and this fun river part. Here is Alvin taking a break from the splash park and eating a snack. He is at such a cute age. I love how he gets so excited about everything and I live for his reaction to something new and fun(however I hate his reaction to something he doesn't like) He is still so hard, but he is so much fun at the same time. I wish I could freeze this stage. The other day we were on our way to Cafe Rio and those of you who go to Cafe Rio a lot know that if you have a free meal from your stamp card then all the workers yell really loud "FREE MEAL!!!" and so as we were walking in I asked David "Do we have a free meal?" and all of a sudden we hear Alvin yell as load as he can "FREE MEAL!!!" That's when you know you go to Cafe Rio a little too much.

Pushing Alvin on the disabled kid swing.


Shivering Reid. He loves anything with water and if he is ever anywhere near any kind of water it doesn't take long for him to be soaked.

Here is the fun river part. This was their favorite part. It had all of these little rivers that were suppose to be the canyons and rivers in Utah. We went with my friend Amy and her kids. Her daughter Ella is a poser. look at her perfect stance and she does it in every picture. A little model.

No comments: