Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Mommy, I stepped on a muffin"

The other day I was changing Alvin's diaper and just as I got it off of him the phone rang and so I went to get it leaving Alvin without a diaper. As you can imagine when I got off the phone I didn't remember that Alvin was without a diaper and so I went to get in the shower. Pretty soon Clara came in the bathroom saying "Mommy, I stepped on a muffin." I stood there thinking "Mmmmm, I don't have any muffins, I wonder what she is talking about." and then it clicked in my head that Alvin didn't have a diaper on and Clara didn't step on a muffin. Let me tell you it was not so fun to clean up. At least it was a muffin consistency and not runny. gross.

2 comments:

Jill T said...

This story made me laugh. So gross, but so funny.

Amy M. said...

My whole family is dying at "I stepped on a muffin." How did she think it was a muffin? I hate cleaning up poo messes. Max pooped on the floor a few days ago because I got sidetracked and forgot to put a new diaper on him after I changed him. He stepped on a muffin and got it all over. Sooo gross.