Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Halloween

Here I am with Clara ready for our ward Halloween party. I was dressed as an 80"s person if you can't tell. It is always easy to fall back on the 80"s costume.

Reid as a power ranger in the school parade. I didn't know that he had those orange hot wheels tracks until I saw him walking in the parade swinging them like they were nun chucks. He knew he couldn't have weapons so he brought car tracks:) He knows how to beat the system.


Clara at her preschool trick or treating to the parents. She still doesn't like to dress up. What little girl doesn't like to dress up? Well Clara doesn't. She just hates it. I have to force her to do it. Silly girl.

Ready for trick or treating. Reid again with the track nun chucks. Clara let me do her hair in a bun like tinker bell. It took a lot of persuading. Alvin is peter pan, but he looks like robin hood or an elf. I made his costume so it isn't perfect.
Again those people in our neighborhood had the huge blow up things. Alvin didn't dare go on them, but loved to watch. He looked so funny standing in his little costume.


Little Elf

No comments: