Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fashion Night Out at the Depot at Gateway


My sister-in-law's best friend owns Vintage Fox Boutique and she showed her stuff at the Fashoin Night Out and the Depot at the Gateway last weekend, so she asked me to walk in her runway show. It was so much fun. I love stuff like this so I was happy to do it. Katrina also walked in it and a couple other friends. There were other companies with models to show their clothes as well. Urban outfitters and Lola Bella are some of the companies there. I also walked for a local designer named Nappi. My mom and brothers came so it was a family event:)
Here we are waiting for Vintage fox to go on.

The Vintage Fox models. There were others, but we didn't know them.

Standing in front of the Vintage Fox display.
Some candids.

Here I come.


next outfit .
Last outfit. I was suppose to have a jacket on here, but I set in down and when I went to pick it up it was gone. We ended up finding it though.
Here I am in the Nappi outfit.

Here is a good shot of the hair and makeup. So crazy, but so much fun to get to wear for a night.

2 comments:

Jill T said...

I always wonder what's up with the crazy hair/makeup? You look good though, crazy hair and all...

Amy M. said...

Yay Lady! You look so hot and like a professional model.