Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cornbelly's

My in-laws were in town during oct. and we went to Cornbelly's while they were here visiting. Here is a picture of the cute aprons my mother-law made Clara and I for Halloween. Aren't they cute? She also made my kids Halloween pillow cases which they loved. What a nice mother-in-law I have.

Here we are at cornbelly's I had to include this picture because when I saw it I was laughing so hard at my face. Click on it big and you will laugh too. Looks like I was really scared. Alvin loved this slide though. I kept putting him down on his stomach feet first and he has never been so excited. I have never seen him smile so big. So cute.


Sitting on the huge rocking chair. This place is full of photo opportunities. My mother-in-law was in heaven. She is a picture fanatic.
Sitting on the pumpkin princesses carriage. Clara still won't get within 100 feet of a princess. The pumpkin pricess was there, but sure enough like every other princess Clara doesn't like to get near them. Have you ever met a girl scared of princesses. She is more of a timkerbell kind of a gal.
We went through the corn maze. This way or that way?????
Our favorite part is the big jumping pillow.






The cow train. This is such a fun place. We were there for hours and still could have stayed longer. Lovin the cornbelly's.

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

Yes your face does look very funny. Not a normal you face.