Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dean Dean the Dancin Machine

Skirt I made for my neighbors daughter in trade for her cake baking skills.

Here is Dean at 7 weeks. We all call him "Dean, Dean the dancin machine". I try not to say it out loud, but I will have to say he is a pretty fussy baby. I still can't say I have ever had an angel baby and I guess I won't ever say it since this is my last baby. I guess I was made to take care of fussy babies. I don't feel like I was made to take care of these little fussy guys. I don't do it very well. I keep trying different things with each baby thinking I did it all wrong last time and this time I will make them an angel baby, but still they are fussy. I am still trying with this little guy. He is a cute little guy fussy or not. Wish me luck.





No comments: