Friday, September 26, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Amy and I went to the "So You Think You Can Dance" tour on tues. night. It was the best show I have ever seen. I would highly recommend going. I never wanted it to end. We waited in line forever to take a picture with this backdrop and right when it was our turn these other girls ran up to take a picture and I said "Hey we were in line." and the girls said "We were in line too."(with a little attitude in their voice.) and I then said "Well we were in front of you in line." And they didn't know what to say to that so they let us go. Just as I got the last word in someone snapped this shot. So I was surprised I didn't have a weird expression on my face.
If you can't tell the dancers are in the background. Our seats were on the floor which was kind of fun because we felt so close, but our necks were really sore by the end because we had to stretch them to see above the seats ahead of us. Good thing we both have long necks:).

5 comments:

Amy M. said...

Ah, my neck is still sore...but that night was well worth it!

4 Week Slimdown said...

You guys look cute!! I love your jacket!! Yeahhhhh!!! Such a good find!

a wynn wynn situation said...

Sounds like you had SO much fun- and I'm loving the tude you gave the line jumpers :) it made me giggle-

The Wuehler Wireless said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. My Sister-in-law and her husband are going when they come to Boston. I can't wait to tell her that you loved it

Melanie Anne said...

That sounds so fun!!