Thursday, May 29, 2008

Alvin 2 months

Alvin is now 2 months. As you can tell his face is looking a lot better, although today he woke up and it was getting bad again, so I took him into the doctor again which this time was my regular pediatrician(and last time it was the on call doctor) and my pediatrician immediately said it was infected and gave me an antibiotic to give him. I was so bugged that the other doctor said it was only baby acne, when it looked nothing like baby acne. So he could have been treated 5 days ago when he first got it. He should be getting better now. He is smiling so much now. I can't wait for more.
Reid and Clara still can not get enough of their new baby brother. I thought it would wear off by now, but they are still just as excited about having him in our family.

3 comments:

Amy M. said...

I was going to say in my last comment, "Sounds infected to me" but I didn't want to sound like a know it all. Pus and oozing usually means infection. Duh, othern doctor. That would bug.

Audra said...

Oh, the poor boy! I'm glad your REAL Dr was able to give you something to help him. What a bad experience.

Your kids are just too cute for words. That's great that they are so lovey with Alvin.

4 Week Slimdown said...

All the kids look so cute in that pic and I love Alvin's Naartjie outfit! way cute!!!
Today was way fun at thanksgiving point!