Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dean turned 1

Here is my sweet little boy Dean.  He turned one May 12th and is so much fun.  I love this age so much better than a newborn.  I always feel like if I can make it to the one year mark I am home free.  Well, I don't feel home free yet, because he still requires a lot of attention but I do feel like I see a light at the end of the tunnel.  I feel so bad saying that, but I am just being honest. I don't love the 1st year.  Dean has been a fussy baby so that doesn't help.  He has acid reflux and so that has made him not so happy.  He is still a sweet little boy.  He is very smiley and loves to laugh.  He likes to entertain us.  He also likes to entertain strangers.  If anyone gives him just a little attention he starts to entertain and tries to get them to laugh.  He is also very active.  He loves to get around and see what is going on in all parts of the house.  He loves his brothers and sister.  They all take such good care of him.  He loves to read books, and he loves eating those squeezable baby food(which are a heaven sent by the way) He is starting to love to cuddle,  he loves to play peek a boo,  he loves to play on my bed,  he loves to climb stairs, he loves to take walks in the stroller, and he loves when Clara takes him outside with her and her friends and they take him on all kinds of rides.  He has a couple of nicknames. " Dino" ,"Dee Dee", "Deanie", and "Dinky" .  I can't wait to see more of his personality develop.








No comments: