Monday, June 6, 2011

Newport Beach

David and I fit in one last trip without the kids before the baby was born. It was heaven. The only thing bad about it is once you get a taste of freedom you want more. I can hardly wait to go again on a trip alone, but I know it will be a while before we get to go without the new baby. We went to Newport California and had a blast. It was so relaxing. Here we are at the Newport Temple.



Here we are at a restaurant called Blue Water Grill. It was so yummy we went there twice. We went to the best restaurants. Some of my favorites were Blue water grill, R+D Kitchen, Tru Food Grill, and BJ's pizza, and we found the best bakery at Fashion island called Pain du Monde. They have the best almond pastry and pecan chocolate chip cookie. We went everyday and shared one of each. I can't wait to go back.





No comments: