Monday, June 6, 2011

Baby Dean arrived!!!

Big belly right before I went in. I will never have one of these again.

I was induced 2 days early this time. I usually wait and go overdue, but this time I felt like he was big and i was right. He was 8lbs 10oz.

Dean Merrit Hazar born May 12th at 5:22pm. 8lbs 10oz 19 1/2 inches. It was probably my hardest delivery. It took forever for the anaesthesiologist to come in and so I was in tons of pain and then while in the process of giving me the epidural the girl next door was having major problems so he ripped out my needle and ran into the other room. They told me he might not be able to come back. Luckily, he did but I had to go through tons of pain waiting. Then one side wasn't working and my heart rate was dropping. I had the push tons more and i ripped. I am just glad he was okay and healthy. I would rather go through the pain than worry about him. Anyway, it is over now.















No comments: