Monday, January 31, 2011

Sewing projects

It's that time of year when I sew all sorts of Christmas presents. Although, my sewing days have become spread out all through the year now, but it is definitely more during the holidays. This year Clara got an American Girl Doll for Christmas and so I made a dress for it that matched Clara's Christmas dress I made this year. It was so much fun making a tiny one.
Since I am having a baby boy I have started to sew more boy stuff now that I am going to have 3 boys. Although, I couldn't help but make a girl pair. The boy pairs are reversible that is why they are each different so you could see the 2 sides.
See I am making boy stuff. Pants for Alvin.
Another pair for Alvin. Harlem pants. You can't see, but they have cute pockets on the bum.


Reversible ties for Reid and Alvin.
Skirt for my niece Chloe.
Dress for my niece Cali's Christmas present.

Clara and Chloe's Christmas dresses.

Every year since I was 7 I have sewn a present for my mom for Christmas. It is my favorite tradition. Last year I made a Christmas table runner and so this year a made a tree skirt to match it.
Dress I made for my niece Kate's Christmas present.

2 comments:

Buckland Family said...

Nabby those are so cute! Can I ask you what pattern you have for those dresses. I have searched for a pattern like that and I can find one anywhere. I cant believe how talented you are. Congratulations on another boy! When are you due?

Nabby Hazar said...

I got the pattern at a quilt shop in Provo called the Fabric Mill. I am due May 14th. We need to get together for dinner again. I talked to Trisha a little while ago and we said we needed to get together and we still haven't. Someone needs to get on that.Maybe me?