Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Halloween

The school parade. Clara was so scared to be in the parade for some reason. She has never loved dressing up and I don't think she like being dressed up with everyone looking at her. You can tell she looks a little hesitant.


Reid walked so fast that it was hard to get a picture of him.

Reid wanted to be dracula and would not participate in my wizard of oz theme. Although, I think he was second guessing he costume after the 3rd time he had to put on all the makeup and hair spray.


Clara was Dorothy. I love a Dorothy costume. I made her dress and shirt. What a cute little Dorothy. She wanted to be something else until she found out that Dorothy got to carry a dog. She loves stuffed animals.

Alvin was the scare crow. I also made this costume which was a nightmare once I got started, but at that point I had to finish. I am just glad he wore it after all the hard work I put into it.


If only we had the tin man.



1 comment:

Jill T said...

that scarecrow costume turned out great!