Monday, January 25, 2010

Too many Christmas projects.

This year for my traditional homemade gift for my mom I made her a Christmas table runner. I finished it in Oct. this year so I was craving making things in Dec. so I decided to make more homemade gifts and it turned into a lot of homemade gifts. I was addicted to it. I am currently taking a break, but I have definitely found a passion of mine.

This is a skirt I made for Clara.

This is the dress I made for Clara too. And then when she wore it I thought it was so cute so I had to make one for my nieces for Christmas. (i don't know why but this picture always uplaoded like this even though it was the right way when I added it)
This was for 6 month old Mackenzie.

This one was for my friend's daughter Ella who is 4.
This is for 18 month old Chloe.
And this was for 6 year old Julia. It was so much fun to see the finished product.

1 comment:

Melanie Anne said...

Hi nabby! How are you? I love all these dresses you made! I am so impressed! They are all darling. Hope your doing well! I miss our hair apts. I just got 8 inches cut off! It was time--I was sick of blow drying:) Take care!