Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas in Arizona

We spent Christmas in Arizona this year. It was so much fun and the kids has a blast with all of their cousins. There are now 10 cousins under the age of 10. Here they are acting out the nativity on Christmas day. Reid is always goofing off. As you can see in the picture. When he came out for his part he was holding this fuzzy worm he got for Christmas under his nose like a mustache. It reminded me of something my dad would do. Reid has always reminded me of my dad so I am glad we named him after him.
Santa made a visit on Christmas Eve. Clara was so excited and I was very surprised that she wanted to be the one sitting on his lap. She is not usually like that.

Opening presents on Christmas Eve.
Sitting out by the rock waterfall with grandma and cousin julia.
Alvin was often found playing with this Christmas tree.

Clara and her new puppy from Santa.
Just like Daddy.
Some of the cousins got nintendo DSI's and so here they all are watching them play.

The kids all went and saw the Princess and the Frog.
The 4 girls had so much fun together.
We went and visited great grandma Rowley. Here she is taking us on a tour of her new place with Alvin sitting on her walker. We had so much fun spending time with her.

Alvin loved playing in the drum.
My sister-in-law Michelle blessed her new baby girl while we were there. Here we are at the chapel. I had to put this picture to show Clara in her dress that I made.
The whole Hazar Family at the blessing.
Playing at the park. It was nice to get out of the snow.

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

The Reid goofing off face is the funniest thing ever. It reminded me of us in volley photo.
Alvin in towel also very funny.
Dying at him coloring on couch. Max is always doing messy, naughty things too.
LOVE the dresses. Every one of them. Amazing work Lady.