Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Pictures

We got our family pictures done this year by one of my best friends from high school, Jill Tew. She did such a good job. I love them. Here is her blog if anybody wants to use her. daytewdayphotography.blogspot.com We got a lot of good pictures, even though Reid fell in the beginning of the shoot and so he was very difficult because he was crying a lot of the time, but we managed to at least get a couple of him not crying. Clara was good so you will see there are a lot more of her than the other difficult boys. It was all worth it though. David my tell you differently, but to me it is always worth a good picture.











I bought this t-shirt dress for $10 and I made the apron to sew onto it. I stress so much about the outfits in pictures. I not only want them to look just right, but also I am a tight wad and so I try to do it and spend little to no money. David dies at me. It is the artist in me that wants it to be just right.
Clara always does this dance when a song she likes comes on. She points her 2 fingers up in the sky and sways side to side to the music. It is a pretty fun dance:) I usually join in with her.






2 comments:

JethRobyn said...

These are awesome pictures! You guys all look so great. We had our last family photos taken there too. It's a cool place.

Carrie Hazar said...

What a beautiful family and perfect choices on the outfits! They will make for amazing Christmas cards. All the pictures of your kids are great but I just am dying over the ones of Clara. Her smile is too cute and she just really seems so old all of a sudden. The girls are missing her...I wish we lived closer so they could play with her more because they sure had a blast on this last trip. Give them all hugs from us!