Sunday, August 9, 2009

Couch Fort

Many days our couch ends up looking like this. Our couch is played with more than any other toy. Our kids love to make all kinds of different forts with the couch. It is great entertainment for them, but I hate how there is no where to sit all day. As long as they are having fun it is worth it.
Some funny things that my kids have been saying are...
The other day my friend Amy was changing her baby's diaper and just as she took off his diaper Clara gasped and said "Oh what a beautiful bum!"
The other day when I was trying to get Reid to not wear his soccer jersey for the 3rd day in a row he said, "Just ignore that I am wearing it Mommy, that's what I do when you are wearing something that I don't like, I just try to think about something else and then it doesn't bother me." (I never knew he was so aware of what I wore or that he hated it.) I asked him what he doesn't like that I wear and he mentioned these black balloony pants that look somewhat like knickers. They are cute, but David hates them too so maybe they aren't so cute:)

1 comment:

Amy M. said...

I am laughing so hard right now at Reid hating your Harlem pants and saying he just tries to ignore them. Sam has a shirt that he hates when I wear.
And of course, Clara's beautiful bun comment was extra funny.