Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Want to Lose Weight?

(Katrina's before and after)
Some of you know that my brother owns a company called Total Health and Fitness. If you don't know what it is, it is a weight loss program that costs over $700 dollars to do, and has proven to be very successful for many people for loosing weight. If you need to loose a lot of weight or just a little it is the easiest way to do it. If you have ever wanted to do it and didn't want to pay that much money, well now is your chance. My sister-in-law Katrina(my brother's wife) has now made the same program available for a lot cheaper price $120($100 if you prepay). Go to her website to find out how. It is such an amazing program. David, my mom, and my dad have all lost a lot of weight on it in the past. here is the website.

3 comments:

4 Week Slimdown said...

Yeah! It is amazing! It is called the 4 week slimdown because it is done in 3 of the 4 week levels so it is a total of 12 weeks. It is also for people who are skinny but want a total body transformation. It will replace the fat on your body (which even skinny people have) and replace it with lean body mass. It is different from Total Health and Fitness as it is not a one on one setting but in a group setting and is not done on a weekly basis. Both programs are amazing! It is a different alternative for those who may not be willing to pay for such a individualized program that is a one on one setting but still want to do a program similar and get amazing results.

4 Week Slimdown said...

thanks nabby for posting this! Love ya! You are such a pretty and fun sister in law to have!

leandparkermakes3 said...

I wish I would have known about this before I signed up for the other! You even get a cheat day with Katrina's program! I don't get to do that. :(
I'm sorry I didn't make it to Thanksgiving Point. My kids were SO TIRED and I ended up putting them down for a nap and falling asleep too. I hope you had fun. Hope to see you soon!
Liz