Friday, June 12, 2009

Clara turned 4

Clara Michelle Hazar turned four June 8th. She is such a wonderful little girl. I have so much fun watching her little personality develop. She is tough, funny, happy, emotional, sensitive, affectionate, creative, and crazy. She cares so much about her brothers, but at the same time she likes to tease them. She loves to cuddle with anyone her will let her. She likes to make and create and she likes to laugh. She definitely has a mind of her own. We love her so much. Here she is on her new bike that she got from her grandma and grandpa Hazar. When she saw that they got it for her she said "Mommy, Grandma Candace and Jido love me so much to get me this bike."

3 comments:

Michelle Cherrington said...

I'm loving all your posts. You guys have been busy lately! Hope Clara had a great birthday. I think that's so sweet how grateful she was for her bike. Can't believe she's 4 already. I like that are birthdays are so close together. She's such an adorable little girl and I love her lots!

Beverly Jacobs said...

Nabby! Hi! I love your blog. So great to hear what you are up to. I am LOVING that tinkerbell cake!! Miss you! Love, Beverly

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

That picture where Reid and Clara look like they are strangling Alvin is absolutely classic.

chadinazdesert.blogspot.com