Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Birthday on March 17th

It was my birthday on March 17th. I turned 32 this year. It's getting harder to remember how old I am. I kind of stopped counting when I turned 29 (which seems like last year). David took the kids to the dollar store so they could pick out presents for me. Clara got me pens, pencils, and a little notebook. And Reid got me tupperware. These were actually pretty exciting gifts. I love stuff like this and the children were so excited to give it to me.
Here I am at 3 months old. My mom said I was always making faces. Here is one of them. Do I look like Alvin? Here are some more pictures of little Nabby.....


This was my favorite outfit. My mom literally had to wash it almost everyday because it was the only thing I would wear. And I wonder why Clara won't wear very many things. A taste of my own medicine. I had a really fun birthday this year. I went to lunch with my mom and dad to Paradise Bakery, I went shopping, and then I went to Cheescake Factory for dinner with David. All of my favorite things. Eating and shopping.

3 comments:

Amy M. said...

Are you kidding me with that first picture. Crazy baby Lady! It seems like I've seen one of you even younger than that doing another crazy face (and maybe you were kinda purple in it?) I loved seeing the pictures of Little Nabby. I can see Clara in you now. The Beat It shirt everyday is a classic young Nabby story. Funny.
I can't believe we are 32 this year. Weep weep.

Amy M. said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I have the same apple prop in one of my toddler photos. I should find it and show you.

Carrie Hazar said...

I LOVE the baby pictures. Those are classic and I can totally see little Nabby in there, especially with the faces. I'm glad you had a fun birthday and wish we could be there to celebrate it with you sometime! Love ya!