Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ward Christmas party

Dec. 6th was our ward christmas party. Here is David holding both kids during the program. I told him I needed a brake. I have been holding Alvin so much lately because he is teething and sooooo fussy. David is happy to do it. Most of the time he will just take the baby from me without me asking him. He is always there to help when he is around. When he is out of town I realize how much he helps out and how much I appreciate him. At least there's one good thing about him traveling for work. Just trying to think positively:) I feel so lucky to have him as my husband.
Here is Reid as the wise man. If you can even see him. He loved being on stage. And he was so glad that he didn't have a purple wise man outfit like his friend:)


2 comments:

The Wuehler Wireless said...

I thought the wise men were the cutest boys ever!

Unknown said...

I'm sad I missed the program, I was really looking forward to seeing the kids do this!! I'm at least glad Jethro and I didn't have to be Mary and Joseph again!! Reed does look pretty cute!