Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's a BOY!

Yes I am having another boy. I was so upset too. I was very surprised at my reaction. I knew I would be sad if it was a boy, but I was really sad and cried for 2 days. At first I was so sad, and then I was mad, and then I was in denial. I went through all the stages. And then I woke up the 3rd day and I was fine. I found out the week of Christmas so that didn't help either. I told David he didn't have to get me a present for Christmas this year(thinking that I was getting a girl for Christmas), but when I found out it was a boy I told him "you better get me a really good present" and by the way he did. He surprised me with this chandelier I have been dying for to put in the kitchen. Anyway, I am fine with my boy now and I think part of it was that I was already in a bad mood being pregnant and needed the girl to cheer me up and when it didn't I just let it all out. All I can say is that it better be an angel baby boy. My family will be the same as the family I grew up in. I was an only girl and I had 3 brothers, 1 older and 2 younger. So at least I should be pretty use to the set up.

4 comments:

Destiny Rayburn said...

Oh man! That's funny you got so bummed about it. Don't blame you though. :) Your hair looks lighter, did you lighten it? Sick in Disney and it was still magical!? Good for you, I would have been in a rotten mood the whole time... Xoxo

Jill Hunt said...

Hey Nabby, it is Jill Hunt. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog. I felt the same way each and every time I found out I was having a boy. I almost gave up. Your boys are so cute though. I hope that he is an angel for you too!

voguelove said...

Your blog is very interesting! Chanel handbags you like it? Get a girlfriend, she'll love,This is my blog, exchange links with us to make friends
http://www.shopchanel.co.uk/blog

brooke said...

I can totally relate....same exact set up over here..boy, girl, boy, boy and guess what? My baby boy is an angel and the best thing that ever happened to me. He is my cutest baby too...and I had my heart set on a girl. You will love him to pieces Nabby!